Monday 1 January 2018

Stack Overflow



It all started on 31st October 2017....the date on which I completed 40 years of my life..so to say half-life period if I had been a radium.  Yes, someone has predicted that I am going to die at the age of 77, wow!  It means I am not too late to start blogging unlike some of my students who became bloggers at their under-graduation level.

It's not that I am afraid of writing but I was not much fascinated to be present on social networking platforms.  Till date, I don't have any Facebook / Twitter account(what?) and I am doing OK with it!  I feel that -
You need to differentiate between facility and necessity 
When you go for foreign trips, people always say "Travel Light".  Life is also a journey, why can't we follow the same "mantra"? 

At 40, people expect you to be mature.   As if, you are 18 years old with 22 years experience!  Not too young but not too old.  You tend to  accumulate enough experience which people like to know.  The generation gap is still not big enough where it becomes difficult to get your thoughts cross the barrier.   And I happen to be in teaching profession!  Having fought on various fronts like - family, friends, career, marriage, house and many other things, having seen almost 15 generations/batches of students, lots of thoughts have been accumulated in my mind during the process.  Finally I decided that let them come out in the real world, sail through the sea of internet, fight their own battles. 

When you run a program on a computer that tries to occupy more memory than what is actually available, you get an error called - "Stack overflow".   Similar thing happened today with my mind.  So here I am, sitting on a cane swing with a laptop at a perfect place - balcony of the 7th floor.  I would like to be with you all through these blogs as they continue to appear.   That's enough for the first blog.  Hope you liked it.  Like Arnie (in case you don't know - Mr. Arnold Schwarzenegger) says in his famous one-liners - "Stick around..."

"I'll be back"!

4 comments:

मन बावरे

तुम्ही "ती सध्या काय करते" हा चित्रपट पाहिला आहे का हो? असेलच आणि आवडला पण असेल. पण तुम्हाला माहिती की अशाच विषयावरचा "96...